BULLETPROOF MIND: PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARATION FOR COMBAT
THE BULLETPROOF MIND: PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARATION FOR COMBAT
Presented by Lt. Col Dave Grossman, US Army (Ret.), Director, Killology Research Group
This program will be held at the Sahara West Library 9600 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117 from 11:00AM-5:30PM.
Course objectives: To do, for the mind and the spirit, what body armor does for the torso.
- A new era of ‘record’ body counts in international and domestic terrorism.
- Salient historical events that may influence terrorist behavior.
- The possibility of school violence, and school/workplace violence prevention.
- A virus of violence in America and world-wide, its causes, and its effect.
- The psychological cost of conflict.
- The physiology and psychology of a conflict situation.
- PTSD: What is it and how to prevent it.
- The resistance to killing in every healthy human.-Non-firers
- A revolution in combat: Use of training to overcome the resistance to killing.
- Training kids to kill: The virus of violence and how kids are being enabled to kill.
- Survival after the battle and in the years to come.
To read/learn more about Lt. Col. Grossman, please download his BIO or go directly to his Killology website.
This event is sponsored by The Bascom Group whose investment portfolio include a number of the Las Vegas Properties, including Spectrum Apartments and Pebble Cove their newest addition to their portfolio. You can learn more about their Las Vegas properties or visit The Bascom Group.
Artemis Defense Institute, the Force Options / Use of Force Training Center in Lake Forest, CA handles all the marketing for the event. For questions, concerns, comments or further assistance, please contact Sandy Lieberman at (949) 305-6586.